Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to You, Katy

Why is the TV remote screaming at me? What's to negotiate with China? How much that guy is not allowed in the country anymore?

Margo's got a pretty serious look on her face... she probably knows she's going to have to exchange her plane tickets, which can get pretty tricky within 24 hours of the original flight time.

And one more thing: how did Margo's parents know this news article was pertinent to Margo? They didn't mention Eric until halfway through. Maybe it was one of Gabriella's visions. It must be cool to have a psychic mom.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Officially confused by the storyline...can you explain the parents thing? I thought Gabriella was the maid who he was having an affair with...and why do these people have such a deep connection with Tibetan buddhists? Are they related to Richard Gere?

Maggie said...

I will have to call you to explain this. Or maybe I can send you a flow chart. Do you have a fax machine?

I haven't been able to work in a Richard Gere joke yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

Megan said...

Oh send me a flow chart...my fax machine is in 1997 so perhaps a call would be best