Monday, June 29, 2009

Maybe it's Maybelline?

Margo is definitely a red lipstick kind of lady. Wh wh WHAT??

Forget about whatever it is they're saying! Just a week after this post where I observed that the ladies of A3G go without makeup six days a week, THIS comes out!

I have to admit, Margo looks fetching. As a working woman who really tries her best to remember to wear make up most days, I can tell you a little lipstick and mascara can make the difference between, "You look nice today!" and "Are you okay?" "You look sick." "You look exhausted!" etc. Sad but true.

I also have to admit that I have never felt more powerful in my life.

OR

I have never felt more delusional in my life.

Either way, I am very excited right now. And, crazed with power, may I submit the following suggestions. Now keep in mind they're only suggestions, no pressure! and they're more deeply involved with the plot then cosmetic changes (so to speak, ah ha ha), buuuuuut, you know, if you ever run out of ideas... consider the following.
  • Margo solves the conflict between China and Tibet single-handedly. (more of a prediction than a suggestion)
  • Lu Ann meets more ghosts and goes into some kind of ghost whispering business with Gabriella.
  • Tazer Lady comes back!
  • Tazer Lady becomes a door-to-door tazer saleslady? (I would buy twelve)
  • I become one of the characters... something like... Margo's boss or something. And at first, we don't get along and we fight a lot? But that's just cause we're so similar! And we wind up being best friends in the end.
  • Tommie finds a dinosaur egg and tries to raise the dinosaur without her roommates knowing.
  • Margo finds the dinosaur and starts riding it to work.
  • The dinosaur develops the ability to speak English!
  • The dinosaur joins the workforce.
  • The girls move out of Apartment 3-G, but not the dinosaur! so the strip becomes about him, kind of like how Robotman turned into Monty.
  • Margo wakes up; it was all a dream?!

Ah...... well, you guys probably know what you're doing, you just let me know if you need any help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks like Charlotte Lewis from 'Embrace Of The Vampire' there.