Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dark Hour Before Dawn

I wish someone would tell me they owe me more than first class tickets to Tibet.Martin's hair continues to freak me out. At least it distinguishes him from the curator guy and the detective guy, who are practically the same person. Blaze we can always tell apart, of course, by his signature kerchief. This newscaster may introduce further confusion if he continues to relate A3G-centric news on air... let's hope it was a one-time thing.

Meanwhile, I spent at least a half an hour trying to find trying to find the panel where Lu Ann's father (I think?) is making the exact same face that Martin is in the second panel... and I never found it. So not only has Apartment 3-G become an unhealthy obsession for me, I'm not even an effective obsessor. Oh well, I'll work on it.

No comments: