Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Incredible Aging Man

Yes Dad, he's a real man. I didn't make him up. Holy mackeral, what happened to Martin?? He looks awful! His lustrous black hair is going white from the bottom up! Plus he's screaming into the phone, just like an old person would! What is Gabriella DOING to him??

There are Japanese legends about this kind of thing... demons who take the form of a woman and seduce men so they can suck all the life out of them... Gabriella does have supernatural powers, so I shouldn't be that surprised, but you know what? I am. I AM, GABRIELLA. Tsk, tsk.

I hope he actually remembers to book the flight.

6 comments:

Megan said...

She's engaged to the monk? whaaa?

Maggie said...

Oh Megan! Of course she's not engaged to the monk (Lodi Gyatso). She's married to the American who smuggled the monk to India. That's Eric Mills. And like Margo's dad said, I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS ERIC MILLS, HE SOUNDS LIKE A REAL CHARMER!

Maggie said...

And when I say married, I mean engaged. I don't think anyone gets married in this strip...

McClure said...

I'm just really glad you said 'holy mackeral'

Frank Goodman said...

Margo's dad looks like Mitt Romney. She can do better.

Maggie said...

Frank-
I almost wish you hadn't said that, because the resemblance is both uncanny and startling.
Still, as politicians go, Mitt Romney is fairly handsome, or at least inoffensive looking. She could've pulled a Cheney.