Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Secrets Revealed!

Remember like a million years ago when Margo said something that I thought was kind of weird (and then said it again in the Sunday strip, as she and everyone else is prone to doing)? Well now you can know why! Margaret Shulock, author of Apartment 3-G, reveals all in this blog post. You'll have to read it to find out.

OH ALL RIGHT twist my arm, I'll just tell you! She's one of the authors of Barney Google and Snuffy Smith! Oh my god, right?? What an awesome reveal! I feel like I just saw the last five minutes of Citizen Kane, The Sixth Sense, Fight Club, and Memento all at the same time. You may think that I'm being an ironic jerk when I say that, but actually that's how excited I am.

So yeah, you'll have to read the blog post to see how that affected Margo's speech. It's a good read, I really enjoy these behind-the-scenes glimpses.

No comments: