Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mystery Date Game

You can't date the drapes.
When I first read this, I immediately thought something was up with the second panel. But what? I think I know now. Margo's arm looks totally tacked on. It looks like it's coming out of the middle of her chest for some reason. Maybe it's because a sweeping gesture doesn't really fit with "he's not your type."
Which, of course, raises the question: what is Tommie's type?
Who's the lucky guy?
Because I don't have the time or the patience to wade through the archives, I'm borrowing this graphic Uncle Lumpy made for the Comics Curmudgeon Spring Pledge Drive. It well illustrates just the richness of variety Tommie has to choose from. And people say all the guys in this strip look the same! I know who I'd go for: row two column four! He looks FIESTY!

Is it sad that I actually know who most of these people are?

3 comments:

McClure said...

I hope you really mean fiesty rather than feisty, because fiesty would suggest a lot of partying and fun. ;)

McClure said...

Oh yeah, and r2c4 is totally the only option. Scarf and all!

Maggie said...

I before E except after... dammit. good catch.