Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prelude to a Recap

Care for some sticky bun-like cupcakes? Ooooh... I hope this isn't an elaborate setup for a week-long recap of recent events. A3G is usually pretty good at avoiding that, but we'll see. Actually, I would gladly sit through a week of recap if they showed Tommie plowing through those sticky buns all the while, one after the other.

P.S. I like that Ruby calls Margo "Maggie." It's just part of her Southern charm! The same Southern charm that compels her to stick her hair full of bows.

5 comments:

Dr. Alice said...

Are those yeast raised sticky buns? If so, Maggie must have gotten up at 4 a.m. to make them. (Not that it's relevant to the plot, it's just something that occurred to me.)

Dr. Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Alice said...

...I mean Ruby. Confused! Sorry.

Maggie said...

Yeah well, I think we all know Ruby's a little nutty. I mean, those might not even be sticky buns, they could just be cupcakes. Store-bought cupcakes. But that was why I thought she'd be such a great roommate for crazy Taser Lady!

Megan said...

I like how Tommie doesn't even pretend to do the ladylike thing and say "I couldn't possibly eat four sticky buns, it would ruin my girlish figure" and instead just gets coffee out and prepares to go to town on those bad boys. I like when I'm not the only person who eats massive amounts of food....