Tuesday, May 25, 2010

As Lu Ann Stumbles On...

Who wouldn't want to date that head of hair?Here's my concern. Can Lu Ann think and walk at the same time? Is she getting anywhere? Is she standing in place thinking all this, the perspective swinging around her to simulate movement? Is she taking short breaks to walk once in a while? I'm just worried that this is going to take a while, and she's not even thinking anything particularly interesting. Oh, Margo is slow to trust people because she has a long memory clouded with resentment? Knock me over with a feather. Lu Ann, you are never going to live down those boyfriends you stole back in 2004 and, I don't know, 1993-ish. Never!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to know what kind of guy would go for both Margo and Luann. And if he went out with Tommie too, my mind would be blown.

Maggie said...

He should've gone for it with Tommie, completed the Trifecta, as I call it. He would've been a 3G legend!

Randy said...

Serially or in parallel?

mrvy said...

Is Jack even remotely romantically interested in either Lu Ann or Margo? I've not seen any evidence, but perhaps I missed something.

Wouldn't it be swell if Jack fell for Ruby after her IDITD makeover? That would teach the roomies not to behave like refugees from Sweet Valley High.