Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spring Styles

What is this display for again? Oh yeah, CARDS.I just realized Lu Ann's wearing a pea coat buttoned all the way to the top. What is it, May 26th? Memorial Day just around the corner? Temperature expected to reach 94 degrees in New York today? Lu Ann, you look INSANE! Doris looks only marginally less crazy in some kind of long-sleeved polo shirt... she's cooking up some kind of a Tiger Woods meets Prince Valiant vibe. I really do hope IDITD is coming for all of them. Makeovers for everybody!

Speaking of a change in style, I'm thinking of updating the look of the site. Woman's prerogative! I was going to use one of my favorite panels from the past year to inspire my design, but I'm having trouble choosing. I might need your help on this, stay tuned.

No comments: