Friday, May 14, 2010

Tommie Exaggerately Checks Her Watch and...

And it's back on with the mustard jacket!WHOA, Margo and Lu Ann are so pissed, their thought balloons didn't even come close to making it past the censors! Tommie's no dummy, she's getting out of there! The other two are so distracted by their dark thoughts that they won't even notice that Tommie was only in the apartment for all of three minutes.

In real life news: I'm just about to drive out to Springfield, Ohio to watch my sister graduate from Wittenberg University. She's my pride and joy. Go Bets go! I'll try to post on Saturday if I have access to a computer.

1 comment:

LogopolisMike said...

If I was Tommie I'd be less worried about them working it out and more worried about the two of them teaming up to take me out with their combined black clouds of doom.

Tommie is actually even more oblivious than ever actually. Leaving Lu Ann to fight with Margo is like leaving a comatose baby covered in meat juice with a pack of wolves. She should really have had Ruby or that lady with a taser come over to chaperone/referee/clean up the mess.

On an unrelated note, the perils of speed-browsing: after I read the comic and your post, I came back to the page to ask "did we know that Tommie had a sister?" before I realized I was confusing reality with Apartment 3G.... again. (Okay, that's never happened... though damn wouldn't I love for my boyfriend and I to be the wacky gay neighbors across the hall.) Have fun in your real life and congratulations to your sister.