Friday, May 28, 2010

Vote for a New Look

Hi guys! I'm going to be away for the holiday weekend. Hopefully won't miss too much red hot art gallery action. In the meantime, here's some food for thought. I'd like to re-theme the site with some of the best panels from last year. The problem is: I have too many favorites! I'm trying to group by storyline. So let me ask you, dear readers: what do you think the best storyline of the year was?


Margo Does India!


Bobbie the Bobble Merrill!


Catfight at 3G!


Taser Lady Super Force!


Technically, Taser Lady Super Force is over a year ago, but I just can't bring myself to take it off the list. Use the poll at the top of the side bar to vote, or let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Catfight @ G3 ... there is no other option! :)

mrvy said...

See, now I like Taser Lady Super Force! because they all look just so darn happy!

Fraser said...

I had to vote for Taser Lady Super Force, because I support panels depicting the afterglow that only an umbrella-themed orgy can give.

Andrew said...

It's hard to decide between Catfight and Taser Lady Super-Force, I must confess.