Saturday, May 15, 2010

Puce Everywhere!

Check your pulse, Tommie.So, right, I guess the I Dressed in the Dark prize patrol will be stopping by at a later date, then? Or is Tommie going to awkwardly brush past them on the way to the elevator?

Interesting note: this is the first time in recent history we've seen the door to the apartment, and how pleasing it is to see that, yes, there is a "3G" on the door! ...that they appeared to write in pencil. I like that they painted the door to match the hall. And also painted the doorknob. And doorbell. And peep hole? Got a little carried away there, but I guess that leftover paint wasn't going to use up itself!

2 comments:

The TJ said...

So... Am I the only one who thinks this feels a bit like a supr-villain origin story?

"Toomy left the room in a huff, leaving her two room-mates confused. Yelling at them had unlocked something in her thought long forgoetten, and she wanted a taste of more...

The next day at a local starbucks, a woman ina mask appears and shouts 'You can't hate coperate giants and then support a behomoth like this one!' Then, as quickly as she appeared, she was gone, leaving behind a coffee shop full of confused hipsters.

The last time this mysterious woman was seen, she was headed towards this nation's capital..."

...Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one...

The TJ said...

Wierd... It said the first post didn't go through so I posted it again.

And now I'm making a third post...

My bad.