Saturday, May 22, 2010

Return of the Catfight

Lu Ann tries to reconcile...
...and SHE'S REJECTED!! Sorry folks, I've been out on business, I just got back yesterday. I was thinking of just starting fresh on Monday, but how could I pass up Margo being OH MY GOD, SUCH A BITCH?? The best is her bobble of evil satisfaction in the last panel as she strokes her chin with her lethal claws. "Oh ho ho, I got Lu Ann to curse. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. She'll join me yet." Or maybe she's just laughing that Lu Ann doesn't know which finger to use to flip her off.

3 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

It's fun to imagine what words other than "hell" could fit in that last space.

Sugar Packet said...

She'll have Lu Ann wearing turtlenecks in no time!

The TJ said...

@D.B. Echo: Yeah, and here are a few examples.
"Go to Heck" "Go to church (As this will burn her)" Or my favourtie, "Go to DETROIT!"