Friday, May 28, 2010

Helter Skelter

Yesterday's comments about the Scorpio Killer (who, by the way, looks nothing like Jack) have nevertheless got me spooked that Jack is, yes, a serial killer. "I hope you'll stay and help me, Lu Ann, even when everyone else has left. Won't you stay and be my curator? What if Margo was.... no longer a problem. Then would you stay?" Ahh! Lu Ann, get out of there!

Also, I think Jack is supposed to be an older man. Back in February, he looked more like Martin's age, but recently he's appeared much younger. Maybe he gets fresher and more youthful with each victim he slays...

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I still think he does.

Or maybe he just looks like Andy Robinson, the actor who played him.

Kate Butler said...

Lu Ann is clearly poised to make her escape. She hasn't even taken off her coat.