Monday, May 3, 2010

You Silly Billy, You

Feelings do not compute.Lu Ann! Quit trying to twist Margo's words about dead curators and make them about Alan, your dead curator boyfriend. I think you're being the callous one, asking Margo if she has any heart. Of course she doesn't! Look at her in panel two, she's clearly some kind of robot lizard humanoid hybrid. And now her only way to defend her humanity will be to initiate a dead boyfriend screaming match with you. Just in time for makeovers!

6 comments:

McClure said...

In that middle panel Margo reminds me so much of Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty... I expect her to grow horns and slam a staff around and have a crow on her shoulder. Come to think of it, Maleficent was super scary... about how afraid I'd be of Margo in real life.

Sugar Packet said...

I'm not sure if Margo has earned that vaguely miffed look she's got in the last panel. Even she's got to know she's be pretty stone-cold in this conversation.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Oh, Margo. You are in rare form today.

Anonymous said...

Heyyy... the art for today and yesterday looks awfully familiar...

mrvy said...

Yikes! I really did not ping on the callousness of "Who died and made you curator?" A totally gasp-worthy statement.

kitchenbeard said...

It occurs to me that the last time we saw the gun was when Margo waved it in LuAnn's face. If I were Margo, I'd be careful of mocking a woman who started painting velvet daisies after suffering oxygen deprivation in a carbon monoxide filled studio and who also knows where you hid your step mother's gun.