Thursday, April 22, 2010

No Problemo

I don't want you involved, buuuut... would you mind holding on to this for a while?Well that's kind of interesting. I presume Margo's talking about Detective Collins, who made some pretty wild accusations about her former fiance Eric Mills and then was all snippy when Margo started lashing out. Still, that was pretty long ago, and I'm pretty sure being wrong about Eric doesn't put him in Margo's debt, especially in his mind.

Still, I bet she marches down to POLICE STATION right after this conversation. She'll knock on the door triumphantly: "Excuse me, is Detective Collins here? I demand to see him-- I have a gun! He owes me a favor!" Then she'll be all bobbly when they cuff her. Good times...

3 comments:

Randy said...

Ooo, Margo in handcuffs?? This better not be a tease!

Sugar Packet said...

Oh yeah, that guy! Yeah, I don't think "casual aquaintance" qualifies for "guy who take care of an ill-begotten weapon on the sly." But, we'll see. Maybe she's talking about a yet-unknown third party.

Megan said...

I like how Martin doesn't want Margo involved with an illegal weapon, yet ostensibly he gave it to her, since it was last seen in his hands.