Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Try, Try, Try to Understand

Hey Bobbie, what's that over there? I SUMMON MAGIC MISSLE!"Jingle jangle tinkle" is probably an approximation of a generic ringtone, but come on, we all know Bobbie would've shelled out for a custom ringtone for Ari by now. My guess: either "Magic Man" by Heart or "Smack That" by Akon. Or something equally gross.

Meanwhile, while Bobbie's distracted, Martin takes this opportunity to... not so much disarm Bobbie, but maybe conjur some kind of magic spell on the gun? Interesting strategy.

5 comments:

phoebes in santa fe said...

Gee, maybe all hostage situations could be treated like this. Just call the hostage-taker on the phone. He'll be so confused by two things going on at once, that he'll instantly give up.

Anonymous said...

I like to think that the ring tune is "It's Raining Men"

The TJ said...

He seems sad to take the gun away. Do you think he's dissappointed?

"Okay Bobbie, I'll disarm you... But I want you to know I thought you were better than this..."

mrvy said...

If tomorrow Margo doesn't demand to know why the Prof would be calling Bobbie, I'll be most disappointed.

mrvy said...

OK, I'm way too interested and putting off doing the dishes, but another thing... Martin is one cool rat. If Bobbie, or anyone else for that matter, were pointing a gun at me, I really wouldn't notice her ringing phone.

I'll say it again -- amazing that Margo is as close to normal as she is.