Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family Ties

I do love him. I mean, I know it's totally out of left field and I barely know him. I do love him. My gut reaction was to say no. But, really, I do love him. I do. Why are you looking at me like that?

Is anyone else concerned that this is leading up to some horrible big reveal, and it will turn out that Paul's mom really is Lu Ann's biological mom, who gave her up long ago to some ice queen of an adopted mom? I mean, they're running out of ways to dispense with love interests, aren't they? And, while this would be creepy, at least it (probably) wouldn't involve death.

5 comments:

Megan said...

It's very General Hospital, but I like it!

Gerard said...

Casey, you may be on to something.
"I can't wait to meet the family."
"Oh my God, it's HER!"

Maggie said...

OR, maybe when Paul's family meets Ruby, their inherent New Jersey snootiness will shine through and they'll shun Ruby because of her Texas twang. "Ohhh, we're only twenty minutes from New York City. What are you twenty minutes from, Ruby? A cow pie? HAHAHAHAHA" And uh, that will cause the relationship to wither and die. Hmm. Okay, not likely, but possible.

Anonymous said...

Oh, some good spirit, everyone. Ruby and Carol will get along, Ruby being the second daughter Carol never had. Ruby will run to Walmart and dye her hair the standard blonde. Luann and Paul will continue with chaste affection until their wedding, which you will have the pleasure of viewing by March 2012. Margo will moan about her lovelife (or lack thereof) and talk down to Queenbee. Tommie will make a new song.

Gerard said...

No, this marriage can't happen. Apartment 3-G is like the Hotel California: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.