Thursday, September 8, 2011

One of Us!

I was willing to give Paul the benefit of the doubt. Sure, he came across as kind of creepy and overbearing at times, but he did seem sufficiently horrified at his dad's "prize" in yesterday's strip. But now he is just downright scary. Like Norman Bates scary. Congratulations, Lu Ann, your prize is a chloroform-soaked rag. Your head bobble can't save you. When you wake up, you will be married to Paul. Don't ask any questions, it's all totally legal in New Jersey.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a dream,just a dream....

Maggie said...

Love the secret message today. Casey, you're so funny! Come back to New Jersey, where earnest, good-natured reunions happen all the time. You'll get a prize... for LEAST LIKELY EVER TO RETURN TO CALIFORNIA, HA HA HA, oh wait I mean Best Personality?

Megan said...

Um, Mags, I don't know if it's the same for you, but the column of links/followers on the left side of the page is crowding over the text. It could just be me?

Hermite said...

The same thing is happening to me, the members pics are covering the text. And we've got big things to worry about here, what with Lu Ann about the be forced into marrying some guy she barely knows or being ripped to shreds by the Linski clan if she says no. The excitement is killing me, I tell ya.....

mrvy said...

Same problem with the crowding links and faces here too! I wonder...

Elaine said...

Maggie - where are you?? Lu Ann's biggest day in forever is happening! Will she really leave Apt 3G, making room for some new tenant? Or will Paul mysteriously disappear/die, adding to Lu Ann's perpetual scowl?

Anonymous said...

I am having the same withdrawl. What will Maggie, Megan, or Casey have to say about Lu Ann's Sunday predicament? Help me Maggie, you're my only hope. These aren't the Linski's you're looking for.