Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sparklefire

Lu Ann, your internal monologue is so poetically overwrought. My diamond sparkles like fire? Fire only sparkles if you've taken a healthy dose of LSD or peyote (Disclaimer: Don't try that at home kids). She certainly looks as if she's on something in the second panel, something to make her have crazy eyes and an evil smirk.

I'd really like her to wake up Margo with the exciting news, just to see Margo decapitate Lu Ann using the facet of her sparkly diamond. Tommie's probably nursing/starring in the play/still in a recording session with Hobo Dan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picture Lu Ann getting so enraged that she fights Margo to the pain using her ring hand. So that every shriek of every child at seeing her hideousness will be hers to cherish.

Maggie said...

Love the manic glint in Lu Ann's eye in panel 2. "Half of me wants to sneak into Margo's bedroom, press a bullhorn up to her ear and shout 'I'M GETTING MARRIED!'"