Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trouble in Paradise


Now Paul, I know it's unfathomable, but not everyone is dying to live next to your family in Hoboken. And people actually do live in New York City.

But to be fair, Lu Ann, it's considered gauche to discuss your future during your first 3 dates, or during a proposal on your fourth date at his family reunion. You can't possibly have expected him to bring it up earlier.

But I can't believe the engagement might fall apart already. I thought for sure it would last longer than their relationship, at least a few weeks.

5 comments:

Carlye said...

Just goes to show, it's best to wait for a few weeks before deciding to marry. My husband and I waited for 9 years!

mrvy said...

It's embarrassing how much I'm enjoying this storyline. But I fear that our girls - and I mean Maggie, Casey, and Megan, not the A3G girls - will not be immortalized in print, vying for the bouquet. Nope. We're not going to a wedding, my friends.

Roy said...

Paul Linski may be the first guy in years to have messed things by underestimating Lu Ann

Maggie said...

The city?? As in NEW YORK CITY?? Who would want to live there??! Oh, you live there now. Right. Sorry honey.

Anonymous said...

I am fortunate enough to read Saturday's strip at this late hour. Papa bear!?! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?