Monday, March 5, 2012

Nice Surprise

I'm surprised Tommie has the moxie to greet Rick-E with a cheerful "What a nice surprise!" rather than trying to shoulder past him while avoiding eye contact, as I would. It's possible she completely forgot that she's shunned her second life as a recording artist, as she's still doped up on the natural high of midwiving.

So that's it, Tommie?! You're okay with being a no-hit wonder? Actually, I hadn't thought about it until now, but who's paying who for the privilege of recording at Hobotramp Ltd. Recording Studios? Because if Dan is investing in Tommie as a possible hit-making machine (HA HAHAHAHA HAHA oh man), then Tommie is probably obligated to participate in some promotional tours or slutty music videos or something.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Why is not-Paul stalking Tommie. He must really believe in her music career to hang out on her stoop all day until she comes home. I could understand if not-Paul was her pimp, but this seems outlandish (I've been trying to use outlandish for about a month now). Again, I cite the v-neck for Tommie's favorable reaction to not-Paul. Tommie's slutty music video already exists, Bieber's Baby.