Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And they called it... Puppy Love

You say it's puppy love, we say it's full grown. Now, I've never found out that I was adopted before, but wouldn't this be like, one of the first things to come up? Otherwise, how do you tell the "whole story?" "Well, I was 15.... then you came out of my stomach.... and I had to give you up! And THAT'S THE WHOLE STORY." P.S. When I think of puppy love, I think of Donny Osmond, not pregnant teenagers. Hey, remember when kids at school would ask you if you were PT? Fun times!

1 comment:

Ken said...

I never told him about you, which means we're taking a trip to South Dakota. Unless he now lives here in NYC. Surprise!

Lu Ann is a little bit country and Tommie is a little bit...I really don't know what genre of music Tommie is recording. Dan Diller should reconsider her recording deal. Do you think it is reggae-synth celtic-folk-pop?

I had a crush on young Marie Osmond as a kid, not so much anymore.