Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Quickie

I was reading the comments from yesterday's post, and Captain Stubing mentioned something about Margo and Tommie waving goodbye using hankies? I thought he must be exaggerating, but I checked it out and HE TOTALLY WASN'T:

Ha ha ha, soooo awesome!! I can just imagine Lu Ann and Ruby, embarrassed, piling into a cab as quickly as possible. Or, as the Captain suggested, piling onto the Pacific Princess.

In honor of Casey's birthday, which is today, I've also prepared this alternate panel, which I think better explains what's really going on:

4 comments:

mrvy said...

Maybe Lu Ann was embarrassed, but Ruby O' the Hair Bows wasn't embarrassed at all.

Happy birthday, Casey!

D.B. Echo said...

They...where are they standing? They seem to be IN FRONT OF that window! Do they have a balcony? Have they stepped out onto the ledge? Are Tommie and Margo about to suffer a serious fall after their amusing little prank?

Roy said...

I bet they still have inflight meals on the flight to MSP too.

This is further evidence that 3G takes place in a strange, terribly familiar, but fundamentally different, alternate reality. Monday's installment in which the director of nursing still wears a nursing cap provides further proof.

I think moving to North Idaho has sensitized me to this. It is much like 3G's Manhattan, except of course in 3G it IS Manhattan.

Ken said...

Happy Birthday Casey!