Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Emancipation of Mim

Whoa there, Sandy Koufax! That is a curve ball. Who thought we were going to get a storyline about Lu Ann's family? I hope her hag sister comes back! I'll be this "Mim" is hag sister's daughter! I mean obviously Janey was much, much, much older than Lu Ann, so it would make sense that Lu Ann would be an aunt to a woman who:

A) appears to be the exact same age and...
B) looks just like Aunt Iris without glasses/wrinkle lines.

But seriously, what the hell kind of name is Mim? Is it a typo? Should it be Mimi? After 40 years, are they just out of names for characters? It would figure that Lu Ann's horrible family would give one of their own a terrible half-name like Mim. I'll bet old craggleface came up with that one herself. Blogger doesn't want craggleface to be a word, but I'm coining it!

4 comments:

Emily Post said...

What kind of note does one send to cancel a wedding?

About the wedding, psych!

Maggie said...

Throw your cares away,
worries for another day,
cuss out your cousin Lu Ann,
here on Craggleface

It's nice, cause I always foget the third line anyway. Also, "The Emancipation of Mim" made me laugh outloud.

paramjeet said...

thank you

your blog is very imformative:

i will keep update the same.


mlm

paramjeet said...

thank you

your blog is very imformative:

i will keep update the same.


mlm