Friday, January 20, 2012

Couldn't Have Been Easy

I like how Lu Ann immediately jetisoned the titles of "mom" and "dad" and now refers to her adopted parents by their first names. Cause they don't own her anymore. I guess it wasn't easy for Vera, based on the feeling I have that she doesn't like Lu Ann all that much, but think of how tough it must've been for Craggleface Janey! It must've been like when Marilyn showed up at the Munsters' house... except in a world where the Munsters realize they're horrible freaks, and Eddie is a girl, and has to pretend Lily is her sister. Um, remember The Munsters, guys?

2 comments:

Ken said...

Do I remember the Munsters? 1313 Mockingbird Lane. Dragon under the stairs. My favorite episode was when Grandpa invented the pill to add to water to make gasoline and big oil shuts him down. This show was vastly ahead of its time.

Who is this baby that was to have a good home. Are you referring to me? Because I didn't have a "good" home. I'm acting ok with this but I should "tell my face" how I'm feeling.

Norm said...

Germans love David Hasselhoff.