Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Spoonful of Sugar

"I mean they were only my family for insert appropriate A3G years here years, but I really don't know how they're going to react." Um, based on their reaction to your "happy news," I'm guessing they're probably going to have some complaints. Although, to defend Lu Ann's ignorance, I bet Janey has a really good poker face. It's hard to read those deep crevasses.

How is Lu Ann going to make this easier? Alcohol? Bribery? Cheerful yet inspirational squiggle art? I hope Ruby packs her strongest hair bows, because things could get messy out there on the ranch...

2 comments:

Ken said...

Maybe Lu Ann will break out in song to make it easy on everyone? Either Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or Oklahoma's The Surrey with the Fringe on Top. Both would be apropo. Too bad Tommie won't be there for backup.

To break the ice, they should play 'One of these things is not like the other' with Craggleface and Lu Ann.

Mr. Whipple said...

Lu Ann, please don't squeeze the Charmin.